- Tennis and Covid 19 Guidelines|
- FRIENDS OF HERMAN PARK NEWSLETTER
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2021 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2021 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2020 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- DISC GOLF COURSE LAYOUT
- DISC GOLF SCORE CARDS
- PARK RESERVATION FORM
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
A 45 acre untouched parcel that is open to the public for walking, hiking and mountain biking. The terrain is rough and challenging. Future development will be linked with MDOT proposals along M-22 for a 5 acre Scenic Park along Suttons Bay. Watch this site for announcements or volunteer to help develop the trails and paths. Contact the Suttons Bay Township Parks & Recreation Committee!
Click here to view and print a map of the area or by GPS (44.996736, -85.635984).